Improved Credit Score is always looking for new quality content to inform and educate our readers about credit scores or other personal finances. Therefore, we allow occasional guest bloggers to publish their own content on our website.
If you’re like to post your articles on our website, here are a few requirements and conditions.
- All articles must be about credit scores, credit ratings, or similar closely related financial topics.
- Guest articles must be 100% unique and not published anywhere else, and be beneficial to our readers. Articles with thin, spun, grammatically incorrect or otherwise substandard quality content will not be published.
- Guest authors are allowed one outbound link to their website, the placement of which is usually preferred in the credit box at the end of the article.
- Links to inner pages of your website (i.e. not your homepage) are allowed only if they are relevant to the article subject and provide further information. Otherwise a homepage link is placed.
- All submitted articles must be at least 1000 words long.
- Images or other media submitted with the article must have proper licenses from their legal owners allowing us to publish them.
All submitted articles and guest posts have a one-time fee of $40. This fee is payable via Paypal, and only after your article has been published on our website.
- Links in articles will remain live permanently. However, we reserve the right to remove backlinks to websites with penalized search engine rankings in order to protect the integrity of our website.
- In case your linked website receives substantial changes to its content which make the link or article irrelevant, we reserve the right to remove the link at our discretion without previous notifications.
- We reserve the right to make changes to your article, including modification, removal and addition of content, images, or fixing spelling or formatting.
If you agree to our terms, you’re welcome to proceed and submit your guest post.